Adaah Solutions offers data protection consulting and management services for organizations. In the era, where data privacy and protection regulations are ever evolving, and non-compliance is not an option, our advisory and transformation services not only guide you with the right way of managing the data protection, but also paves the path for a scalable and sustainable model.
Adaah offers an opportunity for internship in the domain of data privacy and protection. Below are the details in this regard.
Resource requirement: 05 interns Duration of internship: 02 months
- Preliminary knowledge of data privacy
- Basic knowledge of information security. Professional certification holders would be given preference
- Strong hold on Microsoft office
- Technical or legal background would be preferable
The work you’ll do:
- Comprehending various data protection laws viz. EU-GDPR, CCPA, etc.
- Comparative analysis of prominent data protection laws
- Analyzing and comparing various data protection automation tools
- Writing blogs on latest developments in data privacy domain
- Conducting market survey and developing insights to guide business strategy
- Support in sales lead generation and sales pipeline
Accolades and benefits:
- On successful completion of the internship, all interns will be rewarded with an internship certificate
- The star performer will receive LinkedIn recommendation on his/her authentic LinkedIn page from the company CEO.
- Primarily this is not a paid apprenticeship, however, stipend shall be given if the intern successfully generates sales lead or works on a client engagement, but that completely depends on the opportunities available.
Founder and CEO, Adaah Solutions